Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Aurelio Costarella plum strapless dress - Size 1 (8)

This one came in a lot of different colours - a good friend of mine has it in this amazing pink!

This is a dark plum - hard to see properly in the pictures. I've only got one pic of me in it unfortunately - and it's with the man, Ray Costarella, himself.

This dress is worn only once - to the Hopman Cup ball a few years ago. I was walking to the bathroom at Crown and spied Ray across the hallway....swallowed my nerve and asked him for a picture!

This has a beautiful, structured top and floaty skirt...

Again, Size 1 (8). Bought for around $300 (Can't remember exactly - I know it was on sale at the time as I bought it late in the season).

Will sell for $100 o.n.o


No comments:

Post a Comment