I have a problem that I'm sure many women have.
I've
grown tired of looking at some of the beautiful frocks in my wardrobe,
which - post-baby - I either don't fit in to, or don't have glamorous,
beautiful occasions to wear them.
So, rather than weep
into my knitwear and jeans (and now workwear) every time I look in my
wardrobe I've decided to see if I can find them good homes.
I
may add to this as I go, but for the moment I have some formal outfits
for sale. All hardly worn - some only once, for a few hours, and at the
most 4 times.
They're all in very good condition - dry cleaned etc.
Happy to answer any questions - email shoppipscloset (at) gmail.com
I'm
based in Perth, WA, all prices are in Australian dollars. Will set postage at $20 flat...with a tracking number, but no insurance. Will upgrade if you want it, at buyer's expense.
I'm not the most glamorous model at the moment,
so will use pics of me wearing the dresses from the past, as well as any
online that I can find.
Happy shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment